[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6585) Delta version 13

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6585) Delta version 13
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:22:31 -0800

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 09:22:16AM -0800, Arnstein Lindgard wrote:

> 1)
> client/packhand.c spaceship_autoplace():
> double declaration of "int num"

Fixed.

> 2)
> Give shared vision -> unknown packet 78.

The wrong packet was sent. I have added test that the client doesn't
sent server packets and the other way around.

> 3)
> Diplomcay meeting with another non-AI player; Technologies that I
> already have appear for offer in my diplomacy window, but not in his.
> Server says "1: Illegal tech value 60002 in clause."

Rather dumb error at the client. I have converted the code once but it
was rejected and so dropped when I updated the patch.

I have also fixed an error where the connection of a rejected player
get closed twice (connecthand.c:203 and sernet.c:614).

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  The trick is to keep breathing.