[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Warning! some old docs in beta version

To: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Warning! some old docs in beta version
From: Jason Dorje Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:04:50 -0500

Christian Knoke wrote:
On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 10:30:56PM +0100, Christian Knoke wrote:

I just notice that in BETA/doc/de/ are some obsolete documents (version
1.13, not 1.14). I think I can fix it for /de/ but please check other
languages, too.

Maybe an error at split time?

BTW, is BETA/doc/BUGS up to date? At least the version no is not.

BUGS should be up-to-date. It was written for 1.14.0 and I updated it. Of course I could easily have made mistakes.

doc/ would have obsolete documents if the documents were updated for 1.14 _after_ the CVS branching was done, and never backported. I'd suggest that all translators who aren't sure double-check to see if these are up-to-date. The base (untranslated) documents should be correct.

jason