[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6838) quashing warnings

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6838) quashing warnings
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:15:56 -0800

> [i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Thu Nov 13 07:44:03 2003]:
> http://www.splint.org/

It would be nice if there were a command that ran everything through lint,
so I could run 'make lint LINT=splint' and have it generate .lint files.
 There would need to be a new configure flag to choose what lint to use
(or maybe we just assume LINT=splint), and new automake stuff to have a
%.lint:%.c rule.

I can modify the makefiles by hand, but that's not as elegant.
Unfortunately, my automake fu is weak.