[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6791) Re: Re: unit animation

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6791) Re: Re: unit animation
From: "Horn Gábor" <Horn.Gabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 04:10:38 -0800

Hi!

I agree, althought full 3D would be a nice addition, it has a low
priority. Why the commercial civ's look better is the fact they have
nice and professional 2D graphics. So i think we should aim that too. I
dunno how much artist we have in the freeciv team, so i tried to ask for
some help at http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=8366 . As u
can see the feedback is positive but not much usable help yet. Maybe if
we could concretize more what we need they could help more.

bye, hirisov