[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6155) Assert in traderoutehandling

To: ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6155) Assert in traderoutehandling
From: rt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 02:55:38 -0800

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 10:45:55AM -0700, ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> It's possible to establish embassies to cities from the enemies which
> are 2 tiles away.
>
> This leads to an assert when losing that city to the player who owns
> that city.
>
> Savegame attached, declare war and it will assert at turn-done-phase.
> (Workerpatch applied)

When I load this game I get:

civserver: sanitycheck.c:317: check_units: Zusicherung
»get_transporter_occupancy(punit) <= get_transporter_capacity(punit)« nicht
erfüllt.

So what was changed on the transporter code since mid-Sep?

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "From what I am reading Win98 and NT5.0 will be getting rid of all that