[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6760) Breaking alliance leaves enemy units in my citie

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6760) Breaking alliance leaves enemy units in my cities
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:57:19 -0800

I have been getting this problem for some time.
My version is September 9 CVS, but nobody has reported this since.
There seems to be a problem when an AI decides to break an alliance,
in that transports and their cargo get left in my cities. All
land units w/o a transport get booted out correctly.

I have been unable to reproduce this with any savegame.
The behavour seems to be somewhat random, like a race condition.

This *never* happends when a human breaks an alliance.