[Freeciv-Dev] IDEA: civilwar_nations replacing misc.ruleset

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] IDEA: civilwar_nations replacing misc.ruleset
From: Morgan Jones <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:14:45 +1300

I was wondering, now that each nation has a list of related or similar
nations for civil war purposes, what about using these nations as a
source of city names when those of the player's nation is exhausted?

I don't really like the misc.ruleset.  At the moment it seems to be an
extensive catalogue of small town America - not particularly suitable
when you're playing as the Chinese or something.

BTW I've been working for some time now on a set of historical nation
rulesets (based more on ethnicity than politics) for my personal use.
So far I've covered most of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the
Americas, though some are more complete than others.  Would these be
of any use to the project?

     -Morgan.