[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6201) A small problem compiling freeciv-1.14.1-beta1

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6201) A small problem compiling freeciv-1.14.1-beta1
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:20:22 -0700

The ./configure script found SDL/SDL_mixer.h (as
/usr/include/SDL/SDL_mixer.h apparently), but when I typed 'gmake', the
compiler didn't find it. To 'solve' it I copied all of /usr/include/SDL/
into the freeciv/client subdirectory, and it seemed to compile. (I still
got the following warning several times:

cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory
"/usr/local/include"
cc1: warning:   as it is the same as non-system directory "/site/include"

But I am not sure if that had any effect.)

I then did make install (I had passed a different install directory to
./configure), and the game plays beautifully, at least so far.