[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6182) remove some static map-sized arrays

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6182) remove some static map-sized arrays
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:09:10 -0700

[jdorje - Fri Sep 19 13:40:54 2003]:

> Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> > Sorry about a late answer, it was bounced yesterday.

> >>Since you may run multiple games with one civserver, the realloc (or
> >>some other cleverness) is necessary.
> >

> > Can you do it now?  IIRC no.  And why would you want to?  It's much
> easier
> > to start another process, easier to control and all.
>
> I'm pretty sure you can do it now.  Per made a patch for this some
> time
> ago.  Of course nobody ever does it so it may not work...

Ugh, I completely misunderstood you.  You were talking about restarting
a game without exiting the server, not running two games on the same
server at the same time!  Doh!  And since the size might vary from game
to game, we really need to reallocate.  Ok, I am with you.

BTW, what is the set of commands to do it (restart a game)?  I would do
it too, if I knew how.  And how the hell can I get the complete list of
commands?!?!

G.