[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4659) updated patch

To: rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4659) updated patch
From: "Cameron Morland" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:43:10 -0700

This patch is smaller and cleaner, and doesn't interact badly with my
other recent mapgen patch.

It still just basically reduces the size of the islands it's trying to
make until it is able to make one island for each player, thus being
fair. This only has any effect when the landmass is fairly high.

--