[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3446) Report at endgame

To: andrearo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3446) Report at endgame
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:14:57 -0700

Looks good!

I would only change the tag name Economics -> Trade
On the other hand this is how it is done in the Demo report...
Some units would be nice too.  It's not obvious in what the research speed
should be measured, so put "Research Speed (%)" etc.

Has anyone tested SDL?
I tested GTK2.

For the future, I would like a final_score server command for debugging
purposes.  But in a different patch.

Great job,
G.