[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5555) logic of city-bribing + lose gold if bribe f

To: ggracian@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5555) logic of city-bribing + lose gold if bribe fails
From: "jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:32:50 -0700

En/na Genevieve Gracian ha escrit:

>On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 03:33:38 -0700
>"Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>We have already increased bribe cost in cvs, and there is a patch to make
>>diplomats spend one movement point for each enemy diplomat snuffed out.
>>If/when both these changes are implemented, I think we should evaluate
>>whether this is enough to balance diplomats.

    Anyway, i think that if you don't have a change to loose money
bribing a city, you don't give up sending diplomats until you suvbert
that city. So, i think there must be a probability to loose your money.

    If you loose 500 coins and you don't bribe the city, the next time
you will think twice to try to bribe that city again.