[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5489) server crash with /take

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5489) server crash with /take
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:17:48 -0700

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 07:31:10AM -0700, Christian Knoke wrote:

> CVS 28 AUG 2003 w/ conndlg12-2
>
> I loaded a game, connected, and started.
> Then connect another client and /take AI player:
>

> 2: Alfred of Wessex von localhost erbittet Verbindung.
> 2: c2 hat Client 1.14.99-devel.
> 2: Alfred of Wessex von localhost hat Verbindung aufgenommen.
> >
> Alfred of Wessex: '/take Al'
> Speicherzugriffsfehler (core dumped)

This is reproducible with the conndlg12a patch, but not with CVS, in the
following way:

# civserver -f ctest+1661m.sav.gz

Login as chris, start.
Login with second civclient, login as 'Alfred of Wessex'.
Then enter in that client: /take Al

Christian

--
Christian Knoke          * * *          http://www.cknoke.de
* Please note new mail address - Neue Mailadresse beachten *