[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4426) Adding append command to gui-gtk-2.0

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4426) Adding append command to gui-gtk-2.0
From: "jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 06:22:59 -0700

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 08:30:48PM -0700, John Wheeler wrote:

> --- "jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Is there any interest and or possiblity of getting
> > the  gtk2 city report worklist append patch into
> cvs?
> > Are there any problems that people see with it?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > --
> > Josh Cogliati
>
> It sounds good, but I'd like to see a more general
> solution.  See PR#5254 for more details.

Okay.  I believe PR#5254 is talking about the city dialog (i.e. the
one where you see the city map and can move workers around ...)
PR#4426 is talking about the city report dialog (i.e. the one where you
see a list of all your cities).

Of the operations that you list only change is currently supported by
the city report dialog.

I certainly could add the first and next if you think it sufficiently useful
in the city report dialog.
first: Add the new production ahead of everything (including current
        production), moving everything back.
next: Add the new production ahead of everything EXCEPT current production.

--
Josh Cogliati