Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4465) a government_iterate macro

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4465) a government_iterate macro
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:57:31 -0700

We have iterators for everything else; why not governments types too?
It makes things slightly more readible and less error-prone.

As a side effect I moved the government index initialization in with the
allocation, since the index values may be used outside of
get_government_from_name.  In theory we should probably always pass
around government pointers instead of IDs, though.

jason