Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4382) Strange behaviour

To: cameron@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4382) Strange behaviour
From: "ChrisK@xxxxxxxx" <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:48:27 -0700

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 05:10:43PM -0700, Cameron Morland wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 12:43:47PM -0700, ChrisK@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 12:06:44PM -0700, Cameron Morland wrote:
> > >
> > > This may be known, but why can I see Pusan in the attached savegame
> > > (connect as "cjmorlan")? I just bought Kosong, so that might have
> > > something to do with it.
> >
> > Do you have the savegame just before you did buy Kosong?
>
> Yes, the auto-savegame from shortly before. Reliably, when I buy the
> city, Pusan becomes visible.

When you investigate Kosang, the client asserts with:
civclient: unittype.c:86: get_unit_type: Zusicherung »id >= 0 && id < 200 &&
id < game.num_unit_types« nicht erfüllt.

When you first explore the surroundings of Kosang, and the investigate it,
the client dumps core (!).

In Kosang are several units, 2 of them have homecity Pusan (you guessed).

Christian

> | The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating
> | system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.
> |     --Michael H. Collins

:-)

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/