Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4381) some clean with get_map_tile(...) , get_map_terr

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4381) some clean with get_map_tile(...) , get_map_terrain(...), get_map_special(...) ...
From: "Rafa³ Bursig" <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 06:43:55 -0700

Hi All

Yesterday I was look into new veteran code and I found that many times
in code (not only in veteran code) are call get_map_terrain(...) and
get_map_special(...) , map_has_special(...) , etc , even if there is
struct tile declared and defined. IMHO this is resource waste when we
calc. map tile each time when we want check terrain, special, city,
etc, many time in one fuction call.

I attach some fix code but this don't tuch all cases and someone could
check it becouse large part of it I made yesterday late night ( or
early morning :) and something I may be corrupt.

Rafal