Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4343) win32 fixes for SDLClient

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4343) win32 fixes for SDLClient
From: "Rafa³ Bursig" <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 01:44:23 -0700

Hi

As Per try build SDLClient in win32 enviro. he has some problems with
it.
This patch solve some of them :
- fix incov warings (not tested) - Jason advice.
- fix header problem with net code (tested)
- fix conflict with windows headers ( replace all WS_NORMAL,
WS_SELLECTED, WS_PRESSED, WS_DISABLED to FC_WS_NORMAL, FC_WS_SELLECTED,
FC_WS_PRESSED, FC_WS_DISABLED and ERROR to ID_ERROR ) - tested - Per
advice.
- fix my design error with default use of code for cvs version of SDL
lib.

Per please test it again, when this code work I will commit it to cvs.

Rafal