Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4289) Pixel scroller

To: a-l@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4289) Pixel scroller
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 10:13:48 -0700

This sounds very cool, and the pictures are very descriptive. Can you add
your explanation to HACKING for later generations of freeciv hackers?

Maybe we ought to move HACKING out of cvs and into some kind of
developer-only wiki (using rt accounts?) so that we can incorporate
drawings like this? I remember Jason also making a drawing for gen
topologies. It would be too bad if these were lost.

Sorry, no time to test the patches now, I waste too much time as it is
writing email ;-)

  - Per
(busy exam drone)