Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4262) new Xaw resource file

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4262) new Xaw resource file
From: "Mike Kaufman" <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 12:41:03 -0700

attached is what I propose to replace data/Freeciv with.
this is an attempt to make the Xaw client rejoin the world in what is now
the standard look (if not feel) for modern widget sets.

Banished are all background colors lightblue and blue. In their place is
mostly gray84 (which is the standard background color for GTK widgets).

I think it makes it look a lot better. I'll apply this in a day or two if
there are no objections.

-mike