Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4239) Freeciv GTK client bug

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4239) Freeciv GTK client bug
From: "Jordi Mallach" <jordi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:53:35 -0700

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 05:05:39PM -0700, Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa wrote:
> You seem to have a problem in your GTK+ 2.0 (to be more precise Pango)
> configuration. Maybe something to do with Xft or freetype or lack of fonts
> or pre XFree86 4.0.x versions.

Hmm. I'm using the latest version for all the GTK stuff. X is 4.2.

> That is a common problem with Debian users. :-)
> I use RedHat 9.

Hrmm. It's the first report I see about this.

> Do you get the same problems running 'testgtk'?

I don't seem to have this executable.

I'll ask the submitter if this happens with other GTK2 apps, if that
helps.

Woops, I forgot to say, this crash is taking place on alpha boxes.

Jordi
jordi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx     jordi@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/