Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] S1_14 gtk annoyances

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] S1_14 gtk annoyances
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:47:13 +0000 (GMT)

dialogs.c:69: warning: `races_text' defined but not used

In the production page, I can no longer drag and drop into the worklist.
This was useful. The 'change production' button is not intuitive at all,
you are not sure what exactly it does until you have experimental with it
a bit. That is bad. The first item on the worklist should be what we
currently produce.

In the city overview page, clicking on the 'production' bar should allow
you a quick list of production targets to change to. There should also be
a small 'buy' button. Yes, duplicates info from the production page, but
this is very useful.

In mingw32 builds, no drag&drop seems to work, and the 'change production'
does not work after you have started building something.

  - Per