Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2559) Font problem under BeOS

To: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2559) Font problem under BeOS
From: Rafał Bursig <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:54:22 +0100

Hi

I have send info about SDL_ttf bug to Sam Lantinga ( creator of this lib ) and got this :

Dnia 2003.01.30 03:55 Sam Lantinga napisał(a):
> Hi

> We have some trouble with SDL_ttf lib, please read this :

Thanks for the info.  It sounds like you guys know much more than
I do about how UNICODE is interpreted.  Could you guys figure out
what SDL_ttf should be doing and either let me know or send a patch?

Thanks!

It rather means that we are alone with this problem :(

Rafal

Poczta nowych mozliwosci >>> http://link.interia.pl/f16bc