Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] OK. the reorg patch has a bug. Help from a client expert?

To: rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] OK. the reorg patch has a bug. Help from a client expert?
From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:31:42 -0500

The reorg patch I posted a few hours ago turns out to have a silly bug
that I didn't notice soon enough.  Units and resource icons (but not
terrain tiles) are now displayed somewhat up and to the left of where they
should be.

There is some pair of constant offsets that the drawing routines are not
seeing any more.  Do any of the client maintainers have a guess what this
might be?

This was hard to spot because the terrain looks so good...