Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2629) create dead

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2629) create dead
From: "ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:06:50 -0800

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 12:53:25PM -0800, Raimar Falke via RT wrote:

> For the record: I think that the solution of adding a dead player is
> dead ugly. I'm against this patch.

I reposted it only for Reinier because he said that the old version
don't apply with current cvs. So i will repost it every time it will not
apply.

I don't like my solution too, but i like to look at games after i'm nearly
dead or when i wasn't there at the start of the game.

Think we need 2 things:
allowconnect which only allows more than normal.
Easy looking on the game without getting R.I.P. (gen 2 gives an empty
island when disbanding all units that really unbalances the game)

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nur weil das Aufzeichnen, Kopieren und Schnüffeln bei elektronischem