Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2707) Goto get stuck after attacking

To: admerik@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2707) Goto get stuck after attacking
From: "Guest via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:48:32 -0800

I did a Goto to attack a unit and then when the enemy unit got killed
my unit still has a "g" on it, and it becomes active i.e. blinking, and
I can move it around (while still having the "g" on it self).

Then I the attack a city with this unit, using manual movement, I
get "Howitzer aborted GOTO as there are units in the way", and the g
does not get removed. Ironically when I use GOTO I can attack fine.. ;-)

This has been confirmed on Win32.14B3 by Andreas and with freeciv from
CVS + GTK2 client.

To test this you can use e.g.
ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/kenn12.sav.gz
 and attack the units outside Pori with howitzers