[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#641) Prebuilt binaries for NetBSD

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#641) Prebuilt binaries for NetBSD
From: "jspath@xxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:56:23 -0800

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 10:36:44AM -0800, Reinier Post via RT wrote:

> Sorry about the delay.
>
> This issue is best resolved by not placing binary distributions on the
> Freeciv FTP site at all, but linking to the vendors' binary
> distributions instead.  I have added some long overdue links to
> NetBSD's Freeciv package collections.

Cool, thanks!  I'll try to get my son to play some sessions over the
holidays.

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
<http://www.google.com/search?q=web+home+for+jim+spath>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Come on then; let's get this over with as soon as possible.