[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Hebrew translation.

To: Nir Peled <Techdeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Hebrew translation.
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:19:50 +0100

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 01:50:54PM +0200, Nir Peled wrote:
> Hello, I'd like to translate Freeciv gtk2 beta2 client to hebrew. I was
> wondering, what do I have to do/ask to make it official?
>
> Here's a screenshot:
> Http://www.Techdeck.org/freeciv-heb.jpg
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nir Peled.

The translators can be found on the freeciv-i18n list.

If you think your translation is complete enough to be included
in the distribution, you have to get a developer to include it.
The best way to draw their attention is to create a ticket in RT.
(They will see this message on freeciv-dev, and probably forget about it.
 An RT ticket is not supposed to be forgotten.)

Is it for the stable CVS branch, the development branch, or both?
The stable branch will be turned into the 1.14.0 release Real Soon Now.
It would be nice to have a Hebrew translation in there!

I assume you want to continue to maintain the translation,
we can give you a CVS account for that purpose.

--
Reinier Post