[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2551) Problems with the BeOS/Zeta port

To: bernd.korz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2551) Problems with the BeOS/Zeta port
From: "Rafa³ Bursig via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:58:57 -0800

> > Brend please try change this in gui-sdl/gui_iconv.h
> >
> > #define LOCAL_CODE "ISO-8859-2" to #define LOCAL_CODE "utf8"
>
> get the same result no fonts. Maybe you can tell me some fonts with
> utf16
> and ki will use such one a standardfont then in BeOS to try it

Check in theme dir that you have "tahoma.ttf" font
if you want change it look on gui_string.c -> #define FONT_WITH_PATH
"theme/tahoma.ttf"

Try change LOCAL_CODE on your iso code page.

but I think that it isn't problem.
- Have you freetype lib ( SDL_ttf need it ) ?

Rafal

Zwieksz swoje szanse na sukces o mozliwosci nowej, lepszej poczty...
Poczta PLUS i PREMIUM >>> http://link.interia.pl/f16a1