[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fixes and additions for nation files

To: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fixes and additions for nation files
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:12:45 +0100

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 06:52:04AM -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > P.S.: Please use RT (rt.freeciv.org) even for non-bugs like this.
>
> Sorry, I don't understand.  What is rt.freeciv.org?  What is the full
> mail address I should use?

We use RT for the bugs/patch/feature tracking. The web interface is
available via http://rt.freeciv.org. The Mail interface via
rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or the old bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Just resent your
email to rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. You will get informed by RT than.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Are you saying that you actually used the Classpath Java AWT classes in