[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2437) new graphics: improvements and technology

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2437) new graphics: improvements and technology
From: "Raimar Falke via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 02:31:04 -0800

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 01:56:13AM -0800, Jason Short via RT wrote:
> - We need an example tileset.  Perhaps this is already in freeciv-test
> somewhere, but if so I don't see it.

We currently have neither the code which would use the graphics nor
the graphics. Even if the sdl client is imported we would still
lacking the graphics. So please provide a set of the graphics under
GPL with the patch.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Q:  Do you know what the death rate around here is?