[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#533) client dialogs need to close at end of game

To: freeciv@xxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#533) client dialogs need to close at end of game
From: "Jason Short via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:41:30 -0800

The design I proposed for this bugfix introduces a single GUI function,
popdown_all_game_dialogs, that lets the GUI authors write custom code to
close all relevant dialogs.  Does anyone object to this concept?

If not, we need to move forward with the bugfix.  The stub patch is very
simple.  We can either:

- Get additional patches for some GUIs, and apply them at the same time.
 gui-win32 and gui-gtk have code already written.

- Apply the stub patch, and let GUI authors fill in the stub function at
their leisure.  This will happen for MUI at least, and probably XAW as well.

jason