Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patch for OS X native sound support

To: Max Berger <max.berger@xxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patch for OS X native sound support
From: Andy Black <blackaw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:46:43 -0800

Greetings

I'm the originator of the old classic port. I recently started on a full Coca port, but I haven't gotten very far. I have not encountered the conflict you referred to with regards to the log_level function.

I have a testbed download available on the web at http://www.geocities.com/chswizard/MFC/. It has problems of its own, but some components work. If I have time, I'll try to integrate your sound patch into the testbed.

Andy Black