Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Isotrident 17 and morecities patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Isotrident 17 and morecities patch
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:43:36 -0400 (EDT)

bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx didn't forward this to freeciv-dev, so here it is
manually (apologies if duplicitive):

Two related announcements:

Isotrident 17 is now avaialble on freeciv's ftp.  It should look exactly
the same for current clients, but it contains eyecandy support (maybe now
eyecandy can be included?), better messagewin support (yes, I am going to
clean up & re-submit that), and two additional city-styles.

I have attatched here the changes to the data directory needed to use the
new city styles.  No code is altered, and it degrades gracefully under
non-supporting tilesets.  We need no longer suffer the embarissment of
calling Vietnam "European".

Enjoy!

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."