Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: SDL-GUI tool fo Freeciv

To: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: SDL-GUI tool fo Freeciv
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:50:49 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Rafa³ Bursig wrote:
> > Actually, I am.. Or, rather, will be again.I started working with
> > the
> > Paragui widget set, which has it's pros and cons.I've been away for
> > a few
> > weeks so I haven't touched it in a while.
>
> Give me 1-2 days for code cleaning and make more comment.
> I send you my client code (with my GUI code )

Please, both of you, please read

  http://www.freeciv.org/lxr/source/doc/CodingStyle?v=cvs

and compile with -Wall and -Werror :)

I know may feel a little odd to complain about style issues and warnings
so early, but trust me, it is better to get it right from the start, than
to go back and fix it all later...

Yours
Per