Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Business

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Business
From: Paul Zastoupil <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:28:17 -0700

I am writing this email because I want the best for Freeciv.

In the last few months I have been having less and less time to do things
with Freeciv.  Getting married and buying a house have a lot to do with it.
And in 8 or so months things are only going to get busier in the house when
the baby arrives. (Check out the FUADEC pics, she doesn't look pregnant,
but she is!)

Anyway, the reason for the email is because I think we could use more help
on the (mostly) non-programming administration jobs that Reinier and myself
have been trying to keep up with.  This includes things on the web/ftp/cvs
server as well as civserver.  If anyone with time, some unix experiance,
and the ability or willingness to learn php/perl and shell scripting would
like to help out the project in maintaining one or more of the services
that helps keep freeciv going please let me know.

--
Paul Zastoupil