Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civclient for win32: pressing key [F2] does not show h

To: "J.K.Sun" <jsun2@xxxxxxx>
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civclient for win32: pressing key [F2] does not show headers for the units report
From: akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:18:35 +0200

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:24:06 -0400
"J.K.Sun" <jsun2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
>     Why don't you download the CVS snapshot from Aug-08-2002 and build it
> and reproduce it to see it for yourselves.  Only the Units Report headers
> are missing.   Other reports are fine.
There are binaries out there which are even newer.
I can reproduce the problem. But the changes between Aug-08 and Aug-07 don't
cause it directly. I do not find any other dialogs that have the same problem.
but that does not necessarily mean that they are fine everywhere. That's why I
asked.

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade