Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: client string options: choosing from a list (v3) (PR#1

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: client string options: choosing from a list (v3) (PR#1856)
From: Jason Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 16:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

Baumans wrote:

Here's an implementation for the gtk and gtk-2.0 clients that I like better
(it's actually raimar's patch + the new gtk stuff).  It's quite a bit
shorter, at least.

Yes, much nicer than my patch.  Obviously, I don't know much GTK.

I've noticed a problem I get when I run this patch: sound doesn't play. I'm
not sure why though, as everything is set up right, I think. I made sure to
change the soundspec to remove the ending.

I cannot test this, as I have no sound...

jason