Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: autogen.sh error

To: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: autogen.sh error
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:13:02 +0200

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 05:37:54PM +0100, Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa wrote:

> Running autogen.sh gives an error. It seems et.po is not in ALL_LINGUAS.
> Adding it to configure.ac makes it work fine.

At is the proper procedure for adding new translations??

There are two conflicting documents on the site indicating how people
can compile Freeciv with their own homegrown locale.

But what to I need to do when they offer it?  I don't even succeed in
compiling Freeciv with multilingual support myself.

BTW zh_CN has been added to the site.

--
Reinier