Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Nation Selection Patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Nation Selection Patch
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 09:43:36 -0400 (EDT)

Here is the next version of the new nation selection dialog I wrote just
before feature freeze.  It is now synchronized with version 1.13, and has
a tilest/alignment bug fixed.  I *think* it's even compliant with the
style guide (or close).

I've put a screenshot
at http://wam.umd.edu/~dspeyer/nationDialogSyncShot.png

Enjoy!

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."