[Freeciv-Dev] Re: endgame doesn't work completely (PR#1616)

To: emanu_mary@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: endgame doesn't work completely (PR#1616)
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:12:46 +0200

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 06:45:46AM -0700, emanu_mary@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Full_Name: Emanuele
> Version: 1.12.5-devel
> Client: Gtk+
> OS: Linux Mandrake 8.1
> Submission from: (NULL) (62.98.190.173)
>

> With the endgame command i can stop a game, but if i want to set some options
> such as xsize and endyear after this command the server tells me that a game
> is
> running and i'm unable to start another match, so i have to quit.

 [ This is an FAQ but isn't listed in the FAQ :( ]

The server can't host multiple games in it's lifetime. You have to
start a new server/restart the server to play another game/load a
game.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman