[Freeciv-Dev] new civworld patch

To: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] new civworld patch
From: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 23:25:57 -0500

there's a new civworld patch in incoming/ soon to be on the website.

civworld_jun9.02.diff-against-freeciv.bz2

a short synopsis of the Changelog:

o frees more---but not all---memory allocated when you load a new game.
o I added flag pixmaps to the nation manager, now it looks prettier.
o if a tech is unselected from the techdlg, there is now an option such
  that all techs depending on that one are unselected too.
o can now undo paste operations
o new feature! you can now rotate your clipboard map data.
o new feature! you can now flip your clipboard map data from left to right.
o new feature! I've implemented the diplomacy dialog. you can find it in
  the nation manager.

I'm not planning on many changes before the release, so please try it
out. Most bugs are found by just snooping around, trying things that
I've taken for granted or haven't played with forever.

-mike