[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Warning for different ruleset dirs

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Warning for different ruleset dirs
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:13:55 +0200

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 10:23:37PM +0200, Raimar Falke wrote:

> The attached patch cause a warning if different rulesets are
> specified. This is no longer supported.
>
> Per, Mike: if you commit the patch, you should correct the wording.

Updated version:
 - add some _()
 - make it explicit that we no longer support classic

If this is patch is committed we also have to remove
data/scenario/earth-160x90-v1.sav, data/scenario/earth-80x50-v1.sav
and data/scenario/europe-200x100-v1.sav. This is not a problem since
in all cases we have a version2 file which is ok.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Understanding is a three-edged sword;