[Freeciv-Dev] Re: graphics...

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: graphics...
From: Thanasis Kinias <tkinias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 08:54:18 -0700

scripsit Greg Wooledge:

> You miss the Musketeer.
> You kill the Musketeer!  Welcome to experience level 2.
> There is a Musketeer corpse here; eat it? [ynq] (n)
> This Musketeer corpse tastes terrible!
> You finish eating the Musketeer corpse.

Mr. Wooledge, sir, you will be hearing from my attorney.  At or around
8:45 a.m. today, 1 June 2002, reading your post while drinking coffee
caused me to spew said hot beverage all over my monitor.  We will be
seeking to recover:

1) the cost of one 17 inch Trinitron monitor,
2) medical costs associated with treating my burned nasal membrane,
3) the costs of the psychotherapy necessary to rebuild my personality,
shattered by this humiliating experience, and
4) punitive damages of US$10,000,000.

;)
--
Thanasis Kinias
Web Developer, Information Technology

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul