[Freeciv-Dev] Re replys to my suggestion.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re replys to my suggestion.
From: Peter Panov <peter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 May 2002 17:33:01 -0400

Just a thought, If you have looked at the debates about whether Freeciv
is breaking IP legislation, this suggestion is good by making it *not* a
clone.

I like the ideas of it being in separate rulesets also for the same
reasons; If need be you could pull it out and say "clone? who's talking
about clones!"

Don't feed the Troll

peter

PS if U haven't read the archives on legality of Freeciv, please do. FAQ
has link. (haven't been able to find it elsewhere)

:)
peter