[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bomber Goto (PR#1516)

To: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, <bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bomber Goto (PR#1516)
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:00:33 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Christian Knoke wrote:

> On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 07:56:44PM +0100, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> > On Tue, 28 May 2002, Christian Knoke wrote:
> >
> > > CVS 28 MAY 2002
> > >
> > > A stealth bomber is sent to a 10 tiles distant target. It has 3 MP
> > > left. Instead of staying at it's place (inside a city), it moves
> > > to another city, which is also 10 tiles distant from the target.
> > >
> > > Christian
> >
> > Please send me the savegame, I will try it with my flying units patch (it
> > changes air goto a bit).
> >

> Here it comes. Login as chris and send bomber from Ulyasutay to
> Whitestone Hill. Good luck.

Thanks.

With my ai_can_fly patch (which changes the way the air goto-map is
computed), the bomber rests for the turn and then flies directly to
Whitestone Hill, which is the right behaviour I believe.

This bug is not serious and my patch is certainly not suitable for the
pre-release, so I think the matter can wait.  After release, fixing of
this bug will be another kudo for my patch ;)

Best wishes,
G.