[Freeciv-Dev] Re: README.rulesets out of date (PR#1474)

To: jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: README.rulesets out of date (PR#1474)
From: Ben Webb <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:24:27 +0100

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 08:10:51AM -0700, jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> The README.rulesets documentation is out of date.
> It claims untrue things such as bldg_req terr_gate are unused.

        bldg_req, equiv_range and equiv_repl should now work properly in
the CVS code, AFAIK. The attached patch thus corrects the documentation
for these fields.

        terr_gate and spec_gate are not completely unused at present,
but they won't "work" properly until PR#1105 is finally committed. I
don't understand the delay with this one - it's a tiny patch.

> The whole file needs to be gone over and fixed so that it is
> consistent with the source code.

As far as buildings.ruleset goes, it looks OK to me now.

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"He [Professor Moriarty] is the Napoleon of crime."