[Freeciv-Dev] bitvector unit flags/roles patch

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] bitvector unit flags/roles patch
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 00:07:11 +0200 (MEST)

Since we have run out of unit flags, I have made this patch which doubles
the number of available flags, and makes it easy to increase the number
should that be necessary again. It is based on bitvector macros written by
Vasco, and many thanks to Vasco for vital debug aid while writing it. (All
remaining bugs are my fault, of course.)

Please look closely at this patch, since I've stared myself blind at it
and many a bug could lurk beneath the surface.

Autogame behaviour is identical to pre-patch.

Yours,
Per

"As Israeli forces pursued militants, civilians
continued getting in the way and dying as a
result." -- New York Times, April 21