[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New "cevo" tileset

To: Martin McMahon <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv -Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New "cevo" tileset
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 07:36:18 -0700 (PDT)

--- Martin McMahon <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello
> This new tile set looks great ,I have it running on win 1.12.1 and
> looks good .
> I can upload the files in incoming if need be ,I change the files to
> png.
> Martin

By all means upload the windows version of the tileset. Call it something
like win-cevo.tgz. Ask Andreas to include it in the windows client.

<snip>

Aloha,
RK.

I woke up this morning and discovered that everything in my apartment
had been stolen and replaced with an exact replica.  I told my roommate,
"Isn't this amazing?  Everything in the apartment has been stolen and
replaced with an exact replica."  He said, "Do I know you?"
                -- Steven Wright