[Freeciv-Dev] Re: suggested ruleset changes before release

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: suggested ruleset changes before release
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 18:13:57 +0200 (MEST)

On Sat, 4 May 2002, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> I'd like to suggest the following ruleset changes before we release:
>  -> change tech_cost_style default to 1 (see earlier discussion)
>  -> change Communism food cost to 1 (as per Civ 2; this makes sense since
>     it is comparable to Monarchy, not Republic, and it needs balancing)
>  -> change Magellan's effect to 1 (this balancing is long overdue)
>
> Please comment.

No objections heard so far. Unless anyone objects now, I'll go ahead and
do these changes.

I'll fix Civ2's food cost while I'm at it. Thanks Davide Pagnin for
letting me know I and whoever put that comment in the civ2 ruleset was
wrong here.

Yours,
Per

"As Israeli forces pursued militants, civilians
continued getting in the way and dying as a
result." -- New York Times, April 21